10,000 youths enrolled in employability and entrepreneurship courses every yearClick here to visit our website
40-50% of participants get employed as first choice applicants based on their competencies and skills
Build capacity of participants to be able to work remotely and earn a decent income for themselves and family
10,000 youths enrolled in employability and entrepreneurship courses every year
Serve as a ready work program for undergrads and fresh graduates
The NAKISE program is an initiative that is built to foster employability, entrepreneurship and enable work place efficiency among graduates and undergraduates. The NAKISE program offers both online (nakise.ng) and offline training sessions. The offline training is deployed in partnership with organizations who are open to developing their human capital.
An important component of the NAKISE program is the NAKISE learning portal (nakise.ng), The NAKISE learning portal is an online learning platform that offers courses, specialization and degrees, it is a free, open platform with no restriction on access. This is a one stop place for Individuals with interest in developing workplace related skills, office efficiency tools and gain digital literacy skills. The platform provides participants the luxury of downloading learning materials and creating a flexible timeline that best fits their reality.
The goal of the NAKISE program is to teach over 10,000 people on workplace related skills.
- To improve employability among recent graduates and undergraduates
- To support growth and productivity in the work place
- To improve capacity and efficiency in the work place by providing access to training on basic office tools
- Foster collaboration between Tech4Dev and GIZ as regards building initiatives that drive capacity building and employability
- Achieve higher levels of economic productivity through diversification, technological upgrading and innovation
FROM OUR GALLERY
View Full Gallery