51 direct beneficiaries
5 SDG focused solutions built by the participants
97% of the beneficiaries gained experiential learning through internships.
The Digital Skills for the Workplace (DSFW) training is an initiative of Tech4Dev funded by GIZ to equip young Africans with the top 5 employable skills globally through onsite and online learning and experiential learning through internship placements. It was an 8-week training that cut across 5 learning tracks: Software Development, UI/UX Design, Product Management, Cybersecurity and Cloud Service Management.
- To provide skills for the future of work
- To improve employability in young people across Nigeria
- To provide access to jobs
- To provide access to global opportunities
- To close the digital skills gap