We are training 2400 women to codeClick here to visit our website
70% of beneficiaries have started careers in tech
25% of beneficiaries are studying STEM at an advanced level
5% of beneficiaries have started technology and tech-enabled businesses
The Nigerian Women Techsters bridges the digital knowledge divide between men and women by training 2,400 women in underserved communities across Nigeria, resulting in increased access to more coding talent, capable of improving quality of work within organizations and eventually, promoting economic growth and development in Nigeria and across the African continent.
NWT will train 2,400 young women between the ages of 18 – 40 across Nigeria.
The initiative is being delivered through intensive training by experienced facilitators, and it focuses on three significant tracks, namely:
- Web and Mobile Application Development
- Games Development
- Embedded Systems
Each of these tracks provides adequate learning opportunities for participants to develop knowledge and build capacity that translates their experience into relevant skills and competencies in the workplace and business ideas worthy of incubating into competitive start-ups.
- To empower African women to establish start-ups or technology-enabled businesses and to build an entrepreneurial mindset in them
- To support women to become digital enabled, social champions, and owners of businesses
- To bridge the digital divide between men and women in the tech space while contributing to economic growth
- To ultimately improve the socio-economy of the African continent by providing skills that will elevate women from poverty
FROM OUR GALLERY
View Full Gallery